Prestige Biopharma Limited
21 Biopolis Road,
4F Nucleos South Building,
Singapore +65 6924 6535
Your various inquiries are important to us. If you have questions related to investment, coverage, business proposals, academics, open innovation, or any other topic, please do not hesitate to get in touch. Our respective departments will respond to you promptly.
Prestige BioPharma Limited (“PBP”) Data Protection Policy
1. This website is owned and managed by PBP.
Collection of Personal Data
2. In line with PBP’s business operations, PBP (including its related corporations,
subsidiaries, affiliates, and associated companies) may collect and retain, as necessary and to the extent permitted by law, information about individuals, for effective delivery of services to the public and to facilitate its communications with the public and private sectors. The types of PBP’s business operations may include but not limited to:
▪ Day-to-day business and administrative operations of PBP, including but not limited to employment management, recruitment activities, procurement of products/services.
▪ Processing of employment applications
▪ Corporate governance (including internal and company audits) and policy reviews.
▪ Security and risk management
▪ Legal and regulatory requirements (including providing assistance to law enforcement, judicial and other government agencies)
▪ Administering and managing relevant relationships to conduct and further the business operations of PBP.
▪ Facilitating communications with individuals in connection with services provided by PBP.
▪ Any other purposes reasonably related to the above
3. PBP is committed to respecting the privacy of every visitor and user of this website and takes its responsibility to protect any personal information received seriously and keeps such personal information securely and confidentially to prevent unauthorized use.
4. In order to serve the visitors and users of this website in an efficient and effective manner, PBP implements reasonable measures and maintains appropriate security technologies for the protection and proper safeguarding of every personal data as provided by the visitors and users of this website.
5. In any event the visitors and users of this website provide PBP with any personal data belonging to and/or relating to a third person (e.g., information about spouse, children, parents, employees, etc.) by submitting any such information to PBP, said visitors and users of this website represent that they have obtained the relevant consent of any such third person to provide PBP with their personal data.
6. For the avoidance of doubt, this policy is not intended to supersede or replace any consent previously provided to PBP.
Sharing and Disclosure of Personal Data
7. Personal data collected by PBP may be shared with the relevant regulatory authority for healthcare professionals, statutory bodies, and public agencies for the purpose of complying with their respective requirements, policies, and directives.
8. Any personal data provided to PBP may also be shared among PBP’s appointed service providers performing data processing services to PBP and authorised third party organisations providing and/or administering various PBP programmes and schemes.
9. PBP ensures that the organisations mentioned in paragraph 7 and 8 above with which personal data provided to PBP may be shared, adhere to, and observe adequate and reasonable data protection safeguards and measures.
Use of Personal Data
10. PBP will not use any such personal data collected for purposes other than what PBP has informed the visitors and users of this website pursuant to PBP’s data protection policy and as permitted under the applicable laws and regulations.
Retention of Personal Data
11. PBP will retain your personal data for as long as required for legal and business needs/requirements.
12. This website may contain links to other websites with data protection policies, which may be different from PBP’s data protection policy in place. PBP takes no responsibility whatsoever for the contents and data protection policies of these other websites. The visitors and users of the PBP website are therefore, encouraged to consult the respective data protection policies of those other websites.
13. PBP reserves the right to revise and update this data protection policy at any time. The content presented on this page is considered the latest version. Should any modification to this data protection policy occur, PBP will post the updated version on the page in order that the visitors and users of this website are always made aware of how PBP safeguards the personal data shared.
Access to and Correction of Personal Data / Withdrawal of Consent
14. Visitors and users of this website may contact PBP’s Data Protection Officer by
email at firstname.lastname@example.org if they:
a. wish to rectify any incorrect or out-of-date personal data previously provided to PBP;
b. intend to withdraw any consent previously given to PBP to collect and retain any such personal data;
c. have any questions or feedback relating to any personal data shared with PBP; or
d. require more information regarding PBP’s data protection policy.
Contact Our Global Locations
Prestige Biopharma, CORPORATE OFFICE (Singapore)
21 Biopolis Road #04-24/28 Nucleos South Building Singapore 138567
TEL +65 6924 6535 FAX +65 6924 2035
Prestige Biopharma, RESEARCH CENTER (Singapore)
21 Biopolis Road, #04-21 Nucleos South Building, Biopolis, Singapore 138567
TEL +65 6553 7220 FAX +65 6924 1892
Prestige Biologics, GMP Facility (KOREA)
Prestige Biologics Co. Ltd. 197, Osongsaengmyeong 1-ro, Osong-eup, Heungdeok-gu, Cheongju-si, Chungcheongbuk-do, 28161, Korea
TEL +82 43 232 1552 FAX +82 43 233 1552
Prestige Biopharma Group, SEOUL OFFICE (KOREA)
25 Hangang-daero 30-gil, Hangangno-dong, Yongsan-gu, Seoul, South Korea
TEL +82 70 4124 6152
Prestige Biopharma IDC, Myeongji International New City, BUSAN (KOREA)
Prestige Biopharma IDC. 11F-12F, 44, Myeongjigukje, 7-ro, Gangseo-gu, Busan, KOREA
TEL +82 51 580 8000 FAX +82 51 206 0103
Prestige Biopharma IDC, Construction Site, Myeongji International New City, BUSAN (KOREA)
Prestige Biopharma IDC (Construction Site). 2776-8 Myeongji-dong, Gangseo-gu, Busan, KOREA
TEL +82 51 580 8000 FAX +82 51 206 0103